Why stock Fenceman range of electric
fencing? Take a fresh look…
Established in the mid 90s, the Fenceman brand has gained a reputation for being a cost-effective, quality system which is especially popular in the equine community. Acquired by Agrihealth in 2010, Fenceman provides a robust, reliable and cost-effective range of electric fencing.
Highlighted Benefits and Features of the Fenceman System
Variety of Energisers to meet every fencing situation to keep animals safe and secure.
Various Power Options Mains, Battery, Combined and the new Solar Power option
Always On CP (Constant Power) Range of Patented mains energisers – keep working even during a power outage. Built in rechargeable to ensure continued operation. (CP900 and CP1900)
Heavy Duty, Strong Energisers designed for where you need a strong pulse e.g. over long distances, in dense vegetation or for animals with thicker fleece
Lightweight Portable Energisers and Batteries easy to set up and move. Popular solution for temporary fencing such as strip grazing and corralling animals quickly and cost-effectively
Robust, Quality Components and Accessories ensures reliability and low maintenance needs.
Quality Engineering and Design delivering Scandinavian engineering with local design.
Innovative details – Teeth Free Clasps unique to Fenceman range. Prevents wear and tear on the connectors saving on maintenance and ensures reliability of the system.
Peace of Mind Knowing animals and land are safe and secure.
Economical Leads, Earths and Batteries included in some models.
Fenceman Marketing Support
Agrihealth are currently one of the largest animal equipment wholesalers in the
UK and Ireland. We work with our customers to provide quality products at the best prices.
We spend time getting to know our retailers and listen to your concerns and
provide help to support you in achieving your goals.
• No minimum order
• 24 hour delivery ROI/NI, 48 hour delivery mainland UK
• 12 highly trained sales representative to support and train your staff in store
• Technical team to provide advise and guidance across all products
• Offer a unique range of quality products
• Constantly searching out new and innovative products and suppliers to help you grow and stay ahead of the competition
Typical Fenceman Marketing Campaigns
The Marketing campaign for Fenceman will include a range of marketing activities, for example:
• A4 Brochure 2017.
• Branded Fenceman Website.
• Trade Press advertising.
• Online Advertising – Google Adwords search and Display campaign.
• Branded Fenceman social media support – on going.
• Press, Search and outreach programme – on going.
• Trade shows and events – Branded support for Fenceman.
Examples of Promotional Support Materials
To support retailers of Fenceman we will be providing a range of promotional support for our retails.
This will include an extensive range of in store Point of Sale Material:
• A4 Brochure
• DL Brochure
• Branded Leaflet Holder
• A4 Flyer
• Shelf Strip
• Shelf Talker
• A3 Posters
• Header Panel – 1 metre card
• Small Window Sticker
• Large Window Sticker
• Feather Flag
• Small PVC Banner
• Standing Banner